Whether absolute or relative, above-atmospheric pressure, differential pressure or below-atmospheric pressure – with our PREMASGARD® pressure sensors / pressure controllers you have pressure conditions of air and other gaseous as well as liquid media safely under control.
The sensor's piezo-resistive measuring principle assures a high degree of reliability and accuracy at pressures from 50 Pascal to 300 bar at temperature ranges from -40 °C to +100 °C. Enclosures of high protection type in the patented S+S design Thor fulfil highest expectations in respect of robustness, simple installation, and ease of use. For advanced requirements S+S pressure sensors are available with factory certificate.
- Active output, optional with illuminated display
- Piezo-resistive measuring elements, temperature-compensated
- Pressure sensors for air, water, refrigerants, protection type IP 65
- Measuring ranges from 0 – 50 Pa in the low-pressure range, up to 300 bar in the high-pressure range
- Robust sensors, easy to install, including necessary accessories
- Enclosures made of metal, stainless steel, or glass-globe-reinforced polyamide with metal connection pieces
Fields of application
- Process technology, plant engineering and mechanical engineering
- Medical technology and large-scale catering facilities
- Heating technology, air conditioning technology, ventilation technology and clean room technology
- Activation of pumps and pressure lines
- Filter monitoring and air pressure deficiency protection
- Rotational speed control and limit value control