Our PHOTASGARD® light intensity sensor respectively light sensor contributes to minimising energy costs for lighting, shading, heating, and cooling. The spectrum of proven applications ranges from daylight-dependent contrast lighting control through motion-dependent control of room functions to presence detection in protected zones and security areas.
This sensor series excels in practical application-oriented measurement ranges, detection ranges and temperature ranges. The enclosure series Frija and Thor ensure the devices’ ergonomic operability and in combination with other sensors and controllers by S+S, demonstrate a self-contained appearance. Versions fitting in with current panel switch programmes are also available upon request.
- With active output, standard measurement ranges from 0 to 60 kLux
- In OEM-versions, any arbitrary special measurement ranges are possible, e.g. 0 – 100 kLux
- Measuring error < 5%; Protection types from IP 20 to IP 65
- Ambient temperature –30°C to 70°C
- With six adjustable measurement ranges, twilight sensor and light intensity sensor in one device
Fields of application
- Heating technology, ventilation technology and air conditioning technology, lighting technology
- Shadowing and sunshade protection
- Access control, safety zones and security areas
- Production facilities and offices in line with occupational health and safety ordinance
- Greenhouses, parking lots, corridors, and courtyards