The electronic airflow monitor RHEASGARD KLGF measures the flow velocity in m⁄s and converts the measurement signal into a standard signal of 0 – 10 V (relative) (flow measuring transducer). This flow sensor is optionally available with or without display.
RHEASREG KLSW provided with a switching output (one-step or two-step) is designed as flow sensor ⁄ flow monitor. Fine adjustment of the upper range limit by the user is possible at a potentiometer. The airflow monitor ⁄ airflow sensor is applicable for monitoring or controlling airflows in ducts, at ventilators and dampers, for flow-dependent monitoring of humidifiers and electric heating registers according to DIN 57100, part 420, or for use in connection with DDC systems.
- Active or switching output
- Measuring ranges from 0 to 30 m/s
- Ambient temperature ranges from –10 °C to 80 °C
- Protection types from IP 54 to IP 65
- One-step or two-step versions
Fields of application
- Room air technology and air conditioning technology
- Flow monitoring at ventilators, dampers, heating registers, and humidifiers
- Energy management
- Residential rooms, workspaces and conference rooms
- Institutes and laboratories
- Cinemas and sales rooms