KINASGARD® motion sensors and presence detectors contribute to minimising energy costs for lighting, shading, heating, and cooling. The spectrum of proven applications ranges from motion-dependent control of room functions like lighting through presence detection in safety zones and security areas up to controlled tracking by observation cameras.
These sensors are also available as multifunctional devices with integrated light sensor, engineered for practical measurement ranges, detection ranges and temperature ranges. The patented, all types of S+S devices comprising design of enclosure series Frija and Thor unites perfected ergonomics with an integral overall appearance. Versions matching current panel switch programmes are also available upon request.
- Switching output with adjustable dwell time
- Multisensors with active and switching output
- Detection range 360° with precision prism for exactest detection
- Protection types IP 20 to IP 65
- Outdoor versions, ceiling built-in versions, or indoor room versions for on-wall mounting or in-wall installation
Fields of application
- Heating technology, ventilation technology and air conditioning technology, lighting technology
- Shadowing and sunshade protection
- Access control, protected zones and security areas
- Production facilities and office rooms in line with occupational health and safety ordinance
- Greenhouses, parking lots, corridors, and courtyards