For all S+S product lines, also radio transmission based versions are available under the brand name KYMASGARD®. This opens up cost-effective while aesthetic solutions for wireless application of our sensors and control technology – from building services technical equipment of vast production halls up to restoration of historical buildings.
Due to EnOcean technology, these devices have excellent transmission properties and therefore enable an increased range of coverage of room control operating units. The larger solar cell area guarantees maximum utilization of lighting energy, thus in turn making more power available for the transmitter.
Externally, wireless radio sensors in the patented design of S+S enclosure series Frija are structurally identical with the basic units of the standard series, demonstrating a product range-spanning aesthetic appeal.
- EnOcean technology for energy self-sufficient sensors and wireless sensor networks
- Maintenance-free because of energy harvesting
- High electromagnetic compatibility, easy integration
- No wiring and no chiselling work necessary
Fields of application
- Renovation, modernisation, and extension of offices, hotels, and residential buildings
- Heritage buildings and churches
- Schools, museums, and hospitals
- ·Industrial buildings and administration centres