The market lives on trends and movement. S+S participates in it at foremost front. Utilise our innovative potential for your competitive advantage!
- Now ready for download: S+S Product Highlights 2013 at a glance
- HYGRASGARD® RFTF: A multifunctional room humidity and temperature sensor in the focus
- Name: KYMASGARD®. Technology: EnOcean. Quite rightly: Highlight!
- Light and climate as required: This is how our light intensity sensors minimise energy costs!
- Controlling pressure conditions even closer with our PREMASGARD® series multifunctional pressure sensors.
- Controlled room air quality: AERASGARD® air quality sensors / CO₂-sensors reducing operating costs
- HYGRASGARD® humidity sensor and humidity transmitter series advanced
- Fieldbus input modules and fieldbus output modules
- KYMASGARD® Wireless room humidity and temperature sensors and radio receivers for on-wall/in-wall installation
- THERMASREG® modbus controllers with LCD display and Field bus module
- S+S Regeltechnik international: Online catalogue available in five language variants
- Here it is: The new S+S over-all register 2013!
- S+S Regeltechnik presents trendsetting measurement and control technology at the ISH 2013
- Look forward to 2013 together with S+S Regeltechnik!
- S+S Regeltechnik showing at the Chillventa and at the SPS IPC Drives 2012
- S+S Regeltechnik at the Light & Building 2012
- New composition of product items for temperature sensors and temperature measuring transduces facilitates installation
- New S+S full catalogue 2012 available as of now.
- Energy cost saving in hospitals
- Building automation: Increase in sales expected in 2011
- International Forum on Building Automation and Sustainability 2011
- S+S Regeltechnik is expanding and moves to a new building